THE SIMULATION ….
Leadership in Action is designed to identify current reality for an individual and to forecast potential leadership development.
- Uses real-world situations to teach decision-making skills.
- Acknowledges the multi-generational mix and provides strategies for working with each group.
- Builds on communication skills for providing information to employees, management, and the community.
- Provides comprehensive feedback on observed behaviors.
- Works with individuals to create a comprehensive action plan for leadership improvement.
- Provides a safe environment for testing new leadership styles and behaviors.
- Offers experiential learning that cements the lessons.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND ..….
- First-Line Managers who aspire to move upwards.
- Members of these age cohorts: Generation X, Generation Y, Baby Boomers,
The Silent Generation.
- Mid-Level Managers who may be assessing career choices and opportunities for advancement.
- Senior Executives who are open to honest,
discussion of their leadership skills and behaviors.
2595.00 all inclusive Plus GST
TO ATTEND ……..